November 15, 2008 @ 11:00 am - Written by Trent

Four or five times a day, I get an email from a reader who is worried about some absolutely apocalyptic prediction about what will happen to the global economy over the next several years. As I’ve stated before, I don’t buy into fear, but when someone writes to me with obvious deep concern for their future, I am compelled to help.

My conclusion is that if you’re worried about the economic future, the best place to invest is in yourself. Developing yourself into a more intelligent person with more skills and more connections will pay huge dividends if such an apocalyptic scenario were to occur.

What does that mean, exactly?

continue HERE

Posted by Mr Thx Sunday, November 22, 2009

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sekapur Sirih Seulas Pinang

My photo
Alor Gajah, Melaka, Malaysia
Sharing is caring. This blog is about sharing information that available in web space. The information is related to Finance, Business & Trading.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Malaysia